Leichhardt Park Aquatic Centre (LPAC)
Restrictions have eased at Leichhardt Park Aquatic Centre in line with NSW Health advice.
Capacity restrictions apply: one person per four square metres.
- Five swimmers per lane are now permitted
- No limit on weekly number of swims
- No bookings required for swimmers (registration on entry continues)
- We recommend limits of 1 hour per swim visit
- Hydro pool is now open
- Program pool remains closed due to maintenance
- Learn to Swim:
- School holiday program available from Monday 6 July
- Regular term commences Monday 20 July
- Junior squads commence Monday 6 July
Learn to swim and junior squads bookings
- Bookings required
- Classes run for 45 minutes with a maximum 20 people
- Maximum three classes per week
- New timetable available
- Deep water aqua aerobics classes have commenced and more indoor classes will be available from Monday 22 June
To log into your LPAC online account and book in for a group fitness class please use the below link.
Member bookings for group fitness classes
To book in for a group fitness class as a casual visitor please use the below link.
Casual bookings for group fitness classes
- Gym open – no bookings required
- Limited personal training sessions are available
Returning to LPAC gym: questions and answers
- Toilets, change rooms, showers and lockers are open.
- Members are encouraged to avoid changing at the centre where possible
- The creche is open from Wednesday 17 June for up to 10 children
- The café is open for up to 27 patrons
Memberships and payments
- Memberships and direct debits were reactivated on Monday 15 June.
- Members who do not want their memberships reactivated should email email@example.com
We appreciate your patience and continued support.
Please visit the link below for more information on Inner West Council's COVID-19 response plan.
Inner West Council's COVID-19 response plan
An aquatic facility sitting on the edge of Iron Cove Bay with stunning views of the water.
Mary Street, Lilyfield
(02) 8061 9700
- Six swimming pools
- Learn to swim classes
- Over 100 fitness classes
Monday to Friday: 5:30am to 9pm
Friday: 5:30am to 8pm
Saturdays and Sundays: 6am to 7pm
Monday to Sunday: 5:30am to 8pm
Monday to Friday: 6am to 8pm
Saturdays and Sundays: 6am to 5pm
Monday to Sunday: 6am to 8pm
Please note opening hours may differ on public holidays. Please visit out Opening Hours webpage for more detailed information.
General admission fees
Gym and Classes
Group Exercise classes $26.10
Concession rates for above $22.20
Children 5-16 years and fulltime students (ID required)$6.70
Children under 5 years FREE
Seniors concession $4.70
General concession $1.10
Volunteers assisting people with a disability FREE
Visitor to the cafe or a carnival FREE
Adults attending learn to swim classes (up to two parents) FREE
Visit the Prices and Memberships webpage for more details