Ashfield Aquatic Centre opened to the public on Saturday 17 October.
In accordance with NSW public health advice, restrictions are in place at Ashfield Aquatic Centre to ensure the safety of our patrons.
Increased cleaning schedules have been implemented throughout the centre, and capacity restrictions of one person per four square meters are in place.
Please do not attend the centre if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms such as a runny nose, sore throat, fever or cough (please visit the NSW Health website
for a list of COVID-19 symptoms and health advice), or have recently visited a COVID-19 hotspot (please visit the NSW Health latest news and updates
website for a current list of COVID-19 case locations).
Please note the following information prior to your visit:
- Check-in on arrival is required
- Bookings are required for group fitness classes
- Members must bring in a towel when attending the gym or group fitness classes
- Please keep 1.5 meters distance from other members and staff at all times
- Ensure proper hand washing techniques are used
- Minimise your time in centre - Toilets, change rooms and showers are accessible; However we recommend minimizing the use of these facilities.
In the event of hot weather and peak times, there may
extensive delays due to restricted numbers.
Please plan your trip, come outside
of peak times and be prepared for possible wait times.
Follow us on social
media to stay updated.
AAC accepts Fitness Passport for full use of the Gym and Pool entry. Fitness Passport cannot be used for group fitness classes, special fitness programs or squad training.
All Fitness Passport members must present their member card at reception to use the gym or pool facilities.