Ashfield Aquatic Centre opened to the public on Saturday 17 October 2020.
In accordance with NSW public health advice, restrictions are in place at Ashfield Aquatic Centre to ensure the safety of our patrons.
Increased cleaning schedules have been implemented throughout the centre, and capacity restrictions are in place.
Please do not attend the centre if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms such as a runny nose, sore throat, fever or cough (please visit the NSW Health website
for a list of COVID-19 symptoms and health advice), or have recently visited a COVID-19 hotspot (please visit the NSW Health latest news and updates
website for a current list of COVID-19 case locations).
Please note the following information prior to your visit:
- Check-in on arrival is required
- Bookings are required for group fitness classes
- Members must bring in a towel when attending the gym or group fitness classes
- Please keep 1.5 meters distance from other members and staff at all times
- Ensure proper hand washing techniques are used
- Minimise your time in centre - Toilets, change rooms and showers are accessible; However we recommend minimizing the use of these facilities.
In the event of hot weather and peak times, there may be extensive delays due to restricted numbers.
Please plan your trip, come outside of peak times and be prepared for possible wait times.
Please note due to the evolving situation in NSW the COVID-19 guidelines outlined above are subject to change without notice. Please contact the centre if you are unsure about recent changes in NSW government guidelines that may affect your visit.
Inner West Aquatics will continue to keep you updated via facebook as changes occur.
AAC now accepts Fitness Passport for full use of the gym, group fitness
classes, and pool entry. Fitness Passport cannot be used for spa steam
and sauna entry, special fitness programs or squad training.
All Fitness Passport members must present their member card at reception to use the gym or pool facilities.