Health and fitness at Leichhardt Park Aquatic Centre
Build your tribe! Work out for FREE!
Refer a friend who signs up for our Inner West Fitness Pass and get one month FREE*
Research shows you have a much higher likelihood of achieving your
health and fitness goals when you either exercise with someone or know
people who attend the same centre as you!
Here's how it works: Get your friend to mention your name when
signing up for the Inner West Fitness Pass - we take care of the rest,
just enjoy training for free!
Questions? Visit us in centre to find out more!
*Terms & Conditions:
- New member must give existing members’ name at the time of joining for the existing member to receive the free month
- Only valid on Inner West Fitness Pass memberships
- All members must have completed their 7-day cooling off period to be eligible to refer a friend
- New member must not have previously been a member with Inner West Aquatics
- No limit to how many referrals a member can make
- The free month will be applied to your account for the following two direct debits or your upfront expiry date extended
- The free month is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash
LPAC accepts Fitness Passport for full use of the gym, group fitness classes, and pool entry. Fitness Passport cannot be used for special fitness programs or squad training.
All fitness passport members must complete a Pre-Exercise Questionnaire prior to attending the centre. Please follow the link below to complete the questionnaire.
All Fitness Passport members must present their member card at reception to use the gym or pool facilities.
Failure to present a member card will result in a casual entry fee being charged to your online account.