Development application process

The DA process

Development application update

Council is currently experiencing a higher than usual number of Development Applications being lodged for assessment. We are working as hard as we can to manage this increased demand, however there may be a delay in processing your application.

Council is implementing a range of initiatives to address the increased demands for our service in order to provide the best possible service to local residents.

This includes the introduction of a new technology system to allow customers to lodge and track applications electronically and measures to increase the speed and efficiency of our service.

We appreciate your understanding as we work to process your application as quickly as possible.

Rate this page

  • Rate as The content was useful6.45% The content was useful votes
  • Rate as The content was not useful93.55% The content was not useful votes

Thanks for your feedback. We will use this data to improve the content of this page.

Page last updated: 20 Jul 2020