Community satisfaction research
Inner West Council seeks to examine community attitudes and
perceptions towards current and future services and facilities provided
by Council on a regular basis. Key objectives of the research include:
- Assessing and establishing the community’s priorities and
satisfaction in relation to Council activities, services, and facilities
- Identifying the community’s overall level of satisfaction with Council’s performance
- Identifying the community’s level of agreement with prompted statements surrounding wellbeing/connectedness
- Identifying methods of communication and engagement with Council
- Identifying priority areas for Council to focus on
An independent research company conducts the research on Council's behalf.
The survey was conducted during September/October 2018 with 1,003 randomly selected residents across all areas of the local government area.
Full survey report and summary