Filming and photography

Council encourages filming and photography in the Inner West Council area.

We have a range of lovely parks and waterside areas that make ideal locations for event photography and filming.

All film projects and still photography shoots are subject to Council's fees and charges

Filming locations

Council has a diverse range of locations for film and photography projects. Explore our venues and parks

Filming and photography permits

You must apply for a permit if you are planning to film or take still photographs on or affecting council owned property, in open spaces and outdoor spaces such as footpaths, roads and parks within the Inner West Council.

Application form for filming and photography permit  (PDF 289KB)
 Application form for filming and photography permit  (DOCX 76.8KB)

The Inner West Council complies to the Local Government Filming Protocol

Rate this page

  • Rate as The content was useful100.00% The content was useful votes
  • Rate as The content was not useful0% The content was not useful votes

Thanks for your feedback. We will use this data to improve the content of this page.

Page last updated: 23 May 2019