Please note that:
- All sporting grounds are closed Mondays except synthetic fields
- All sporting grounds are booked Tuesday to Friday by local sporting clubs and associations
- All organised sport requires a booking (subject to availability)
How to book a sporting ground
Fill in the booking form and return it to email@example.com
For further information and enquiries, contact Council's parks engagement team using this online request form.
Parks and sporting ground hire enquiry
Sporting ground seasonal bookings
Terms of service
Seasonal sporting ground bookings will be managed in accordance with the Sporting Grounds Allocation Policy (PDF 469.6KB) which states the allocation process is undertaken as follows:
- Staff will advertise for Expressions of Interest and distribute the Allocation Application Forms for the summer season by June and for the winter season by November. Notwithstanding this, in all cases, it is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that application forms are requested and received.
- Summer applications are due back to Council in July and winter applications are due back in December. The due date will be stated on the application. Late applications will not be considered.
- Council staff will assess the applications in accordance with the Sporting Grounds Allocation Policy. This process takes approximately one month.
Sporting ground status
The status of sporting grounds are updated during periods of wet weather or when the grounds have been closed.
Check sporting ground status