Fitness classes at Leichhardt Park Aquatic Centre
Bookings are essential for group fitness classes and are available 5 days in advance.
Experience the rhythm of the changing seasons with our group fitness timetable, carefully crafted to offer fresh and exciting classes that adapt to the unique benefits each season brings. Our timetables are refreshed quarterly and operate on the following schedule:
- Summer (November to February)
- Autumn (February to May)
- Winter (May to August)
- Spring (August to November)
View available classes in the interactive timetable below. Filter classes by selecting class type on the right side.
Spring into summer with our latest group fitness timetable. Our dynamic and diverse group fitness classes are here to help you achieve your fitness goals and make the most of the new season. Check out our summer timetable, a print version is available for download below.
LPAC group fitness timetable 27 November 2023 to 25 February 2024 (PDF 176.5KB)
Please note there will be changes to our group fitness classes over the holiday period, these changes will not be reflected in the interactive timetable below. Please download the pdf timetables below for our classes over the holiday period.
LPAC group fitness timetable 18 to 24 December 2023 (PDF 51.2KB)
LPAC group fitness timetable 25 to 31 December 2023 (PDF 44.8KB)
LPAC group fitness timetable 1 to 7 January 2024 (PDF 48.5KB)
Book your class
Bookings are currently required for group fitness classes.
- If you cannot make a class you must cancel at least 60 minutes prior. Failure to cancel a class three or more times within a 4 week timeframe without a valid reason will result in a penalty being applied (Inner West Fitness Pass, and Fitness Passport Member). If you are a decrement pass holder, a visit will be deducted. If you are a casual paying customer, you will forfeit the fee in full. You can cancel the class via the customer portal, by emailing email@example.com, or by calling reception on (02) 9392 5400 (select option 3 for LPAC).
- Classes run between 30 to 55 minutes, see timetable for more information
- Members need to bring in a towel when attending any class or the gym
- It is recommended all members bring their own water bottle and floor mat
To log into the LPAC online portal and book in for a group fitness class please use the below link. You will have an online account if you have previously been a full member or held a visit pass. Fitness Passport members – Please see notification below.
Member or Visit Pass bookings for group fitness classes
To book in for a group fitness class as a first time facility user please use the below link.
New or Casual bookings for group fitness classes
LPAC accepts Fitness Passport for full use of the Gym, Group Exercise Classes and Pool entry. Fitness Passport cannot be used for squad training and special fitness programs.
All Fitness Passport members must continue to present their member card at reception to attend booked class and use the gym or pool facilities. Failure to present a member card will result in a casual class fee being charged to your online account.
Class etiquette guidelines
We ask that you please adhere to the below guidelines to ensure classes are safe, flow effectively, and are enjoyable for all participants:
- Please visit reception on arrival to receive a ticket for entry into your class
- All Fitness Passport members must present their Fitness Passport card or the casual fee will be charged
- For aqua classes, we ask that you enter the water no earlier than 5 minutes before the class is due to commence, and
- For your safety we ask that you line up along the side of the pool and enter the water one at a time
- Keep conversations to a minimum whilst the class is in progress
About our timetables
At Inner West Aquatics, we refresh our timetables quarterly and carefully consider a range of factors when developing the next seasons timetable. These include:
- Analysis of class attendance
- Customer feedback
- Instructor availability and workload across multiple sites
- Variety and services provision to ensure equity and diversity of our programs
- Capacity of studio spaces and lane availability
- Industry trends
Please note group fitness instructors may change at short notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
Information about changes to our timetables are communicated through the following channels:
- Instructor announcements
- Signage in the centre and group fitness studios
- Social media posts
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to keep up to date with the latest information from our centres.
Annette Kellerman Aquatic Centre and Ashfield Aquatic Centre group fitness classes
To view the group fitness classes available at Annette Kellerman Aquatic Centre and Ashfield Aquatic Centre, please click on the links below.
AKAC group fitness timetable
AAC group fitness timetable