Parks and playgrounds
Council has many beautiful parks and facilities that can be booked for events
For booking information please read the details below.
How to book a park
To book a park or reserve for a one off wedding, party or picnic please complete the booking form below and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions call 9392 5000 or email email@example.com
Please note tentative bookings cannot be made. A minimum of one (1) weeks notice is required for park bookings.
Terms of service
Casual bookings of parks will be managed in accordance with the Events in Parks Policy (PDF 590.3KB) which states:
- Park Casual Events (up to 30 people) – Park bookings cannot be made (unless you want to bring an amusement device or supplier into the Park)
- Park Minor Events (30 to 500 people) - the Casual Park and Sporting Ground Hire Form must be submitted.
- Park Major Events (over 500 people) require the following:
- The Casual Park and Sporting Ground Hire Form must be submitted to Council at least four weeks in advance.
- If a Section 68 Application or Development Application is required, the application must be submitted to Council at least six months in advance.
- If an approval for traffic and/ or parking management is required from the Traffic Committee, the application must be submitted to Council at least three months in advance.