Quick response small grants
The Quick Response small grants stream supports groups to establish, develop or expand community wellbeing activities with materials or resources within the Inner West.
The Quick Response small grants round opens 9am, Monday 24 April 2023 and closes 3 June 2024.
Quick Response small grants of up to $500 each.
A list of successful applicants and their projects for earlier rounds, can be found on the successful small grants page.
The objectives of the quick response small grants is to:
- Connect people to each other and place
- Develop community strengths, capabilities and lifelong learning
- Foster an inclusive and diverse community and encourage community-wide participation
- Encourage community collaborations and partnerships.
Brief eligibility criteria
Inner West Council provides grants for projects that have not yet commenced, and in limited cases people who have not yet acquitted a previous grant may be eligible to apply again. In addition:
- Council does fund Parents and Citizen organisations but does not fund projects for schools.
- Council only provides support for capital projects in the Environment grant stream, and Council does not provide support for interstate or overseas travel.
- Council does not fund political parties or their activities.
Applicants are invited to speak with a Council grant officer on (02) 9392 5842 before applying. One-on-one support is available to provide grant applicants with advice on your project ideas.
How to apply
Council uses SmartyGrants administration software to manage its grants program. Applications must be submitted via the Inner West Council SmartyGrants webpage. Applications must meet the eligibility requirements and no late applications will be accepted. Hard copy applications are not accepted.
Community material small grants – Apply online here
For grant enquires please contact the Council's grants team on (02) 9392 5842.