Forms by category

Building and development forms 

Grant forms

Forms available when our Grants program opens.

Children and families forms

  • Childcare waitlist application
  • Middle Childhood Waitlist Application Form

Roads and footpath forms  

Please visit the Road  and Footpath Access Page to find IWC Forms

Please visit the Footpaths and Driveways Access Page to find the IWC Driveway forms.

Parking forms

  • Mobility Parking Zone Application
  • New Year's Eve resident access form
  • Report an abandoned vehicle

Parks forms

  • Casual Park and Sporting Ground Hire - Inner West
  • Commercial Fitness Trainers Permit Application 2018-19
  • Parks Access Request Form

Rates forms

Waste and recycling forms 

  • Inner West Compost Giveaway
  • SecondHand Saturday Registration
  • Waste Container Company Registration Form

Other general forms 

  • Access to Information - Formal Access Application
  • Access to information – Informal access application
  • Amy Large Volunteer of the Year Nomination Form
  • Annual Fire Safety Statement
  • Apply to speak at the IWLPP/Register for a site inspection
  • Code of meeting practice for Council meetings
  • Community bus application - 11 and 21 seater bus
  • Community group registration form
  • Community history and heritage enquiry
  • Community venue booking application - Expressions of interest
  • Creative of the month - application
  • Credit card authorisation form
  • Filming and Photography Permit Application
  • Fire Safety Certificate
  • Free gym trial at LPAC
  • Health Premises Registration Form
  • Inner West Pets charity calendar
  • International Women's Day Honour Roll Nomination Form
  • Join the Inner West Sustainable Schools Network
  • List an arts and cultural opportunity
  • Market Stall Application Form
  • Notice and Orders Certificate Form
  • Pauline-McLeod-Awards-Nomination-Form
  • Register to speak at a Council meeting
  • Regulated Water System Registration Form
  • School Road Safety Program registration
  • School zone parking ranger - Request a patrol
  • Trees - Pruning and Removing on Private Land
  • Trees - Pruning or Removing on Private Land
  • Whites Creek Cottage Studio Space Application

Can't find the form you're looking for?

Rate this page

  • Rate as The content was useful14.29% The content was useful votes
  • Rate as The content was not useful85.71% The content was not useful votes

Thanks for your feedback. We will use this data to improve the content of this page.

Page last updated: 21 May 2019