Updates about our recreation programs, including notices of cancellation due to wet or extreme weather, will be posted here 24 hours prior to the class commencing.
Please note bookings via Eventbrite for weekly recreation classes are normally available only 2 to 3 weeks ahead.
Classes are updated each month.
Zumba classes are high demand with limited spots and has a waitlist. If for any reason you cannot attend, please cancel your ticket via Eventbrite to allow someone on the waitlist to attend instead.
Some important things to note about your class:
Recreation programs include:
- Mums Get Active postnatal pilates will be running at 1pm in the DAB Recreation Centre (PCYC Marrickville), 531 Illawarra Road, Marrickville.
- Zumba Gold will be running at 1.30pm in the Herb Greedy Hall, 79 Petersham Road, Marrickville.
- Mums Get Active postnatal pilates will be running at 1pm in the Jimmy Little Community Centre, 19 Cecily Street, Lilyfield.
- Zumba Gold will be running at 9:30am in the Ashfield Town Hall, 260 Liverpool Road, Ashfield.
- Mums Get Active postnatal pilates at 1pm at the Darrell Jackson Gardens, Summer Hill
- Womens Dance Fit will be running at 8.30am Saturday in the Jimmy Little Community Centre, 19 Cecily Street, Lilyfield.
Bookings via Eventbrite are required for all recreation programs under our COVID-19 safety plan. BYO mat. Please arrive 5 minutes prior to the start time.
Book via Eventbrite
You can subscribe here to our monthly Sport and Recreation newsletter to stay up to date with all our recreation programs, as well as other sport and recreation opportunities in the Inner West.