Welcome to the Leichhardt Park Aquatic Centre Learn to Swim Enrolment page
To register your interest in our Swim School programs, please complete the register your interest form below and our friendly staff will contact you to set up your account.
Register your interest
Current participants with an LPAC online account can log in by clicking the button below.
For current participants who are logging in for the first time, please follow the instructions below:
- Click on the following link: LPAC online
- Input your email in the username field
- Input the password IWC123 and select 'login'
- You will be sent a retrieval code via email, please enter this and then select 'continue to change password'
- You will now be prompted to input your own password
Please note that LPAC online is best accessed from a desktop computer for your initial login.
If you are accessing LPAC online from a mobile or tablet device please ensure you click the "View Full Site" button before logging in.
For assistance in using LPAC online please download our pdf user guide with step by step instructions.
LPAC online user guide for LTS and Squads bookings (PDF 929.8KB)
LPAC Online Features
LPAC online features a new tool called the ‘parentportal’ which will allow you to track your child's progress and manageyour account.
- View upcoming classes and make bookings
- Easily track your child's progress and skills achieved
- Manage your account and existing bookings
- Customise your family's profile
- Pay outstanding fees
- DD payment options instead of full term outlay
Active Kids Vouchers
LPAC proudly participates in the Active Kids Program for Learn to Swim classes.
Please see instructions for redemption:
- Please provide your voucher prior to enrolment
- The voucher will be processed and credited to your account to use on your upcoming booking
- You are unable to redeem vouches online, vouchers must be provided and allotted to the account prior for online bookings
- One voucher per child per term is able to be redeemed
- Vouchers to be used one time only and no change given for any remaining voucher values
Should you have any questions regarding enrolling, please do not hesitate contact us on (02) 9392 5400 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you soon.