Babies & Toddlers
Check the calendar for upcoming events.
Our programs for ages 0-5 years aim to introduce and encourage a love of books and enjoyment of the library. Refer to the table below for session times and locations.
Introduce babies and carers to the fun and enjoyment of actions, rhythm, and nursery rhymes in a lively and stimulating session. Suitable for ages 0-2 years.
Introduce the enjoyment of books, rhythm and actions in a lively and engaging session aimed at children aged 0-5 and their carers.
Stories and rhymes to encourage a love of books and a desire to learn to read. Sessions support pre-schoolers with listening and language skills and being comfortable as part of a group in a fun and engaging way. Suitable for ages 3-5 years.
To ensure our programs are COVID-safe
- Bookings are essential for each adult, child and baby attending
- Places are limited
- Bookings open 48 hours prior to the session
- Our goal is to have fun together with rhymes and books in a safe and happy space
- Plan to arrive on time – allow extra time for parking, bathroom visits and to settle your child
- Follow physical distancing instructions
Please don’t leave your child unattended at any time
- Participate with your child
If your child is crying or disrupting others, please step out and quietly return once your child is ready
- Please put toys away as they may distract others
No food or drink to be consumed during
- Storytime due to allergies and possible anaphylaxis
- Please refrain from chatting with other parents during the program as this is distracting to both the session leader and the audience
- Please silence your mobiles
- Please no photography
- Have fun!
Activities for Children across the Inner West
- Inner West Council has a number of activities for Children available across the Inner West, including the Magic Yellow Bus.
- Keep up to date with Council’s activities for children and families.
Book Buddies and Storytime Online
Library Family Tales