Fitness classes at Annette Kellerman Aquatic Centre
Bookings are essential for group fitness classes and are available 5 days in advance.
Experience the rhythm of the changing seasons with our group fitness timetable, carefully crafted to offer fresh and exciting classes that adapt to the unique benefits each season brings. Our timetables are refreshed quarterly and operate on the following schedule:
- Summer (November to February)
- Autumn (February to May)
- Winter (May to August)
- Spring (August to November)
View available classes in the interactive timetable below. Filter classes by selecting class type on the right side.
Spring into summer with our latest group fitness timetable. Our dynamic and diverse group fitness classes are here to help you achieve your fitness goals and make the most of the new season. Check out our summer timetable, a print version is available for download below.
AKAC group fitness timetable 27 November 2023 to 25 February 2024 (PDF 152.3KB)
Opens in new window
Book your class
Bookings are currently required for group fitness classes. Please note the following information:
- Bookings can be cancelled up to 60 minutes prior. If you pre-book a class and fail to cancel or attend a penalty may be applied. If you are a decrement pass holder, a visit will be deducted. If you are a casual paying customer, you will forfeit the fee in full.
- Classes run for 45 minutes
- Members need to bring in a towel when attending any class or the gym
- It is recommended all members bring their own water bottle and floor mat
To log into the AKAC online portal and book in for a group fitness class please use the below link.
Member bookings for group fitness classes
To book in for a group fitness class as a casual user please use the below link.
Casual bookings for group fitness classes
If you require assistance accessing your AKAC online portal please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AKAC accepts fitness passport for full use of the gym, group fitness classes, and pool entry. Fitness Passport cannot be used for special fitness programs or squad training.
All Fitness Passport members must present their member card at reception to use the gym or pool facilities.
Failure to present a member card will result in a casual entry fee being charged to your online account.
Class etiquette guidelines
We ask that you please adhere to
the below guidelines to ensure classes are safe, flow effectively, and
are enjoyable for all participants:
- Please visit reception on arrival to receive a ticket for entry into your class
- All Fitness Passport members must present their Fitness Passport card or the casual fee will be charged
- For aqua classes, we ask that you enter the water no earlier than 5 minutes before the class is due to commence, and
- For your safety we ask that you line up along the side of the pool and enter the water one at a time
- Keep conversations to a minimum whilst the class is in progress
About our timetables
At Inner West Aquatics, we refresh our timetables quarterly and carefully consider a range of factors when developing the next seasons timetable. These include:
- Analysis of class attendance
- Customer feedback
- Instructor availability and workload across multiple sites
- Variety and services provision to ensure equity and diversity of our programs
- Capacity of studio spaces and lane availability
- Industry trends
Please note group fitness instructors may change at short notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
Information about changes to our timetables are communicated through the following channels:
- Instructor announcements
- Signage in the centre and group fitness studios
- Social media posts
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to keep up to date with the latest information from our centres.
Other Inner West Aquatic Centres group fitness classes
To view the group fitness classes available at Fanny Durack, Ashfield and Leichhardt Park Aquatic Centre, please click on the links below.
FDAC group fitness timetable
LPAC group fitness timetable
AAC group fitness timetable