Health and Fitness
|11.30am Shallow water aqua
|| 11am Pilates (starts 23 November)
||11.45am Shallow water aqua
||5.30pm Shallow water aqua
Timetable is subject to change.
Pilates starts 23 November
Whether you are experienced or a novice you can benefit from Pilates. It’s geared to improve posture, restore balance, align the body, and relieve muscular tension by targeting the abdominal and back muscles.
Bookings are essential, bring your own mat or large towel.
Cost: Free for Inner West Fitness Pass members, casual price $19.60, concession price $12.90
Book your class
Bookings are currently required for group fitness classes. Please note the following information:
- Bookings can be cancelled up to 60 minutes prior. If you pre-book a class and fail to cancel or attend a penalty may be applied. If you are a decrement pass holder, a visit will be deducted. If you are a casual paying customer, you will forfeit the fee in full.
- Classes run for 55 minutes
- Members need to bring in a towel when attending any class or the gym
- It is recommended all members bring their own water bottle and floor mat
To log into the FDAC online portal and book in for a group fitness class please use the below link.
Member bookings for group fitness classes
To book in for a group fitness class as a casual user please use the below link.
Casual bookings for group fitness classes
If you require assistance accessing your FDAC online portal please contact us at email@example.com.
Class bookings are open 5 days and 1 hour prior to the class start time and cancellations can be made until one hour prior to the class start time.
All participants must arrive no later than 5 minutes after class commencement.
FDAC accepts Fitness Passport for pool entry only. Fitness Passport cannot be used for aqua or Pilates classes.
Class etiquette guidelines
We ask that you please adhere to
the below guidelines to ensure classes are safe, flow effectively, and
are enjoyable for all participants:
- Please visit reception on arrival to receive a ticket for entry into your class
- For aqua classes, we ask that you enter the water no earlier than 5 minutes before the class is due to commence, and
- For your safety we ask that you line up along the side of the pool and enter the water one at a time
- Keep conversations to a minimum whilst the class is in progress
About our timetables
At Inner West Aquatics, we refresh our timetables quarterly and carefully consider a range of factors when developing the next seasons timetable. These include:
- Analysis of class attendance
- Customer feedback
- Instructor availability and workload across multiple sites
- Variety and services provision to ensure equity and diversity of our programs
- Capacity of studio spaces and lane availability
- Industry trends
Please note group fitness instructors may change at short notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
Information about changes to our timetables are communicated through the following channels:
- Instructor announcements
- Signage in the centre and group fitness studios
- Social media posts
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to keep up to date with the latest information from our centres.