Inner West Multicultural Network
The Inner West Multicultural Network (IWMN) is an independent network of services, agencies and organisations which provide support and action for local CALD communities. It works in partnership to identify and address issues of community need. Inner West Council acts as the secretariat of this Network.
What are the IWMN aims?
- Facilitate opportunities for information exchange
- Facilitate opportunities for networking
- Encourage resource sharing and interagency collaboration
- Facilitate opportunities for planning, consultation and partnerships
- Facilitate opportunities for strategy development
- Build capacity and skills of local multicultural services providers
- Advocate for and on behalf the CALD community
- Promote a positive profile and narrative of the CALD community.
When does the IWMN meet?
IWMN meetings take place monthly on the second Wednesday of the month from 2 to 4pm.
For further information please contact:
Multicultural Community Project Officer