Lodging development applications

As part of Council's commitment to E-planning and in line with the directions from the Department of Planning, Industry and Environment, Council requires Development Applications (and associated applications) to be lodged  online through the NSW Government Planning Portal.  

NSW Government Planning Portal

Guides on how to lodge through this portal can be found on the Departments web page

How to Guides

Pre-Development Applications, Heritage Exemption Certificates, Extension of Time applications can be lodged via Council's online self service portal.  

Rate this page

  • Rate as The content was useful9.52% The content was useful votes
  • Rate as The content was not useful90.48% The content was not useful votes

Thanks for your feedback. We will use this data to improve the content of this page.

Page last updated: 03 Jun 2022