New bins and services

New residential properties require Council-provided waste bins. The property owner pays for the residential waste service and bins through the annual Domestic Waste Management Charge. All fees are listed in our fees and charges.

To apply for a new waste service, lodge a form through our online self-service portal:

Online self-service

If you want to apply for an additional recycling bin at an existing property, refer to the recycling bin page.

If you have a lost, stolen or damaged bin at an existing property refer to 'Replacement bins'.

Rate this page

  • Rate as The content was useful8.99% The content was useful votes
  • Rate as The content was not useful91.01% The content was not useful votes

Thanks for your feedback. We will use this data to improve the content of this page.

Page last updated: 14 Mar 2024