Event submission terms and conditions
Back to event registration
To be considered for listing on Inner West Council’s What’s On page all submitted community events must meet the terms and conditions, in addition to the event submission guidelines.
- Inner West Council reserves the right to reject or remove an event listing for any reason.
- Inner West Council reserves the right to edit event submissions.
- Inner West Council accepts no responsibility or liability for errors in event listings. Please check for errors before submitting an event.
- Events promoted through this events calendar may also be published in Inner West Council publications and social media.
- Events must be submitted by persons 18 years or over.
- Inner West Council accepts no responsibility for date changes once an event is submitted.
- Inner West Council is not liable for any loss or damage incurred by an event organiser as a result of any failure or delay in listing an event.
- Inner West Council is not responsible for any claims, actions, suits, liabilities, costs and expenses incurred on any account as a result of the listing or intended event listing.
- All events and activities are required to have any necessary approvals and otherwise comply with applicable laws. Listing on Council’s website does not constitute approval for the event.
- Event publication is not an endorsement of the event by Inner West Council.
Event promoters will be liable to indemnify Inner West Council if Inner West Council suffers any loss or damage or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions.