Graham Yarroll Room, Haberfield Centre
Graham Yarroll Room
Graham Yarroll Room is a newly renovated, mid sized room at Haberfield Centre. This first floor room has period features and can be configured for different purposes. The room is suitable for:
- Seminars and meetings
- Private functions such as birthday parties, christening, engagement celebrations
- Social groups
See other venues at Haberfield Centre: Michael Maher room, meeting rooms.
Size and capacity
This venue is bookable daily from 8am to 12 midnight (inclusive of set up and pack up).
Can be booked by the hour, or at the Day, Evening, or Whole Day rate (subject to availability).
AV equipment and digital capabilities
- Wi-Fi access
- Drop down projector screen
- Shared kitchenette
- Tables: 20 tables (1600 by 800 mm)
- Chairs: 60 chairs
- Lift access
- Wheelchair accessible
- Accessible toilet available
78 Dalhousie Street, Haberfield
Transport and parking
Parking: public car park close by, street parking. Close to Ramsay Street bus services.
Conditions of hire
- Bookings will not be accepted within seven (7) days of a proposed event date.
- You must be 18 years+ to book a Council community venue.
- You must include the time required for set up, pack up, and cleaning within your booked hire time.
- Bookings will not be confirmed until full payment of fees is made and all hirers are required to pay a refundable bond.
- If engaging the services of contractor to conduct activities and or provide catering you must provide all necessary clearances, certificates, insurances and permits pertaining to the services provided, such as RSA certificates, food safety certificates, public liability insurance, working with children checks, police event notifications, etc.
- You must leave the premises in a clean and tidy condition.
- Smoking, pyrotechnics, open flames/fire pits or use of any smoke generating machines is prohibited in Council Venues or on Council grounds. If the fire alarm is activated unnecessarily for any reason you will be liable for the fine issued by the NSW Fire Brigade.
- Community Venues for hire are unstaffed venues, in the event of an emergency, call 000 for the police, ambulance or fire brigade. For access and maintenance issues, contact Inner West Council's After Hours Service on 02 9392 5000.
- In the event that there is a breach of the Conditions of Hire, you may be subject to damages including cancellation of the booking.
Fees and charges
Graham Yarroll Room
||Fee excluding GST
||Fee including GST
|Daily – per hour
|Day Rate (opening till 5pm)
|Evening Rate (5pm till close)
|Whole day rate
|Refundable bond for 'low risk' events.
|Refundable bond for 'high risk' events.
|Cancellation fee - 14 days or more prior to booking
||100% of hiring fee refunded
|Cancellation fee - Less than 14 days prior to booking
||0% of hiring fee refunded
Book or enquire
View availability or instant book
Make a general enquiry about this venue
Need to speak to one of our team members? Phone: (02) 9392-5923