PLEASE NOTE: This media release has been archived. It contains information that is not current
Friday 19 August 2022
Footprints Ecofestival annual event at Annandale’s Whites Creek Valley Park is back in 2022, Saturday 3 September, 11am - 3pm.
Footprints Ecofestival features environmentally sustainable practices, projects and programs – all showcased at Whites Creek Valley Park, a large natural park with a range of facilities including a wetlands and community garden.
There’ll be information and market stalls, workshops, talks, tours, food and entertainment for the whole family.
• Tour the food forest, wetland and community garden
• Learn from a First Nations perspective
• Live music, clothes swap, furniture repair café, bush tucker tour, skate workshop
• ‘Soundscape at the Cottage’ series of audio works
• Make a door snake or a froggy sculpture
• Free bike parking and bike tune-ups available
For the full program, go to Footprints Ecofestival.
For media enquiries, contact Elizabeth Heath, Media and Communications Coordinator, 9392 5334 or Elizabeth.Heath@innerwest.nsw.gov.au