Friday 19 August 2022
Footprints Ecofestival annual event at Annandale’s Whites Creek Valley Park is back in 2022, Saturday 3 September, 11am - 3pm.
Footprints Ecofestival features environmentally sustainable practices, projects and programs – all showcased at Whites Creek Valley Park, a large natural park with a range of facilities including a wetlands and community garden.
There’ll be information and market stalls, workshops, talks, tours, food and entertainment for the whole family.
• Tour the food forest, wetland and community garden
• Learn from a First Nations perspective
• Live music, clothes swap, furniture repair café, bush tucker tour, skate workshop
• ‘Soundscape at the Cottage’ series of audio works
• Make a door snake or a froggy sculpture
• Free bike parking and bike tune-ups available
For the full program, go to Footprints Ecofestival.
For media enquiries, contact Elizabeth Heath, Media and Communications Coordinator, 9392 5334 or Elizabeth.Heath@innerwest.nsw.gov.au