King George Park Upgrade
- Project address: Manning Street, Rozelle
- Project description:
- Sports field upgrade including improved drainage and resurfacing with natural turf
- New car park, new storage building and changes to the amenities building.
- Upgrade sports lighting to meet Australian Standards
- Upgrade of Playground see Playgrounds Renewal and Upgrade for details
- Sporting ground tender awarded. Site works commenced.
- Car Park design tenders called.
- Building works concepts progressing
- Expected completion date:
- Building works design – December 2022
- Sporting ground construction - to be completed-April 2023
- Car Park construction – to be completed June 2023
- Building works construction – to be completed September 2023
- Sportsground, car park and building works combined budget is $3.9m.
The project is funded by Inner West Council and NSW Transport for NSW
Read about other projects at King George Park at the 22-23 Playground renewal and upgrade page