Operational Plan and Budget
The annual Operational Plan and Budget outlines the detailed annual actions and planned expenditure that Council will undertake to work towards the community vision in the Community Strategic Plan.
It spells out the yearly projects and activities that will be undertaken to achieve the commitments made in the four-year Delivery Program.
Revised Delivery Program 2018-2022 and combined Operational Plan 2020/21
The Revised Delivery Program 2018-2022 and combined Operational Plan 2020/21 details year 3 in Council's four-year Delivery Program and was adopted at the Council Meeting held on 28 July 2020.
Download the Revised Delivery Program 2018-2022 and combined Operational Plan 2020/21 (PDF 452.1KB)
What's in the document?
- Detailed initiatives and programs to be undertaken by Council during the 2019/20 financial year
- Key drivers for Council's 2019/20 budget
- Detailed operating and capital works budgets for 2019/20
- Statements of Council's financial position, cash flow and loan borrowing
- An overview of Council's rates, fees and charges
Previous year operational plans
Fees and charges
Council's fees and charges supports each annual Budget. These can be found on the Fees and Charges page.