Operational Plan and Budget
Council's draft strategic documents, including the draft Operational Plan and Budget 2019/20 (including Fees and Charges), are now on public exhibition.
Visit Your Say Inner West to view the draft documents and have your say. Comments close Tuesday, 11 June 2019.
The annual Operational Plan and Budget outlines the detailed annual actions and planned expenditure that Council will undertake to work towards the community vision in the Community Strategic Plan.
It spells out the yearly projects and activities that will be undertaken to achieve the commitments made in the four year Delivery Program.
Operational Plan and Budget 2018/19
The Operational Plan and Budget 2018/19 details Year 1 of the initiatives listed in Council's four year Delivery Program.
What's in the document?
- Detailed initiatives and programs to be undertaken by Council during the 2018/19 financial year
- Key drivers for Council's 2018/19 budget
- Detailed operating and capital works budgets for 2018/19
- Statements of Council's financial position, cash flow and loan borrowing
- An overview of Council's rates, fees and charges