Operational Plan and Budget
The annual Operational Plan and Budget outlines the detailed annual actions and planned expenditure that Council will undertake to work towards the community vision in the Community Strategic Plan.
It spells out the yearly projects and activities that will be undertaken to achieve the commitments made in the four year Delivery Program.
Operational Plan and Budget 2019/20
The Operational Plan and Budget 2019/20 is now being finalised after its adoption on 25 June 2019. It will be available to download here soon.
The Operational Plan and Budget 2019/20 details Year 2 of the initiatives listed in Council's four year Delivery Program.
What's in the document?
- Detailed initiatives and programs to be undertaken by Council during the 2019/20 financial year
- Key drivers for Council's 2019/20 budget
- Detailed operating and capital works budgets for 2019/20
- Statements of Council's financial position, cash flow and loan borrowing
- An overview of Council's rates, fees and charges
Previous year Operational Plans
Download the Operational Plan and Budget 2018/19 (PDF 3.1MB)
Fees and Charges
Council's schedule of fees and charges support each annual Budget. These can be found on the Fees and Charges page