Inner West Fest will blow away the pandemic cobwebs
Thursday 10 February 2022
Everyone’s invited to celebrate the very best of the Inner West at Inner West Fest from 25 February to 10 April.
Featuring six weeks of Council supported community-led activations, including vintage sideshows, lots of live music, photography exhibition, family friendly rock 'n roll, markets and workshops.
As part of the program, local Aboriginal stories will light up Town Halls in Djarrawunang and Midjuburi – just like previous Inner West Fests in Balmain and Leichhardt.
Go to innerwest.nsw.gov.au/InnerWestFest for the full program
• Sydney Rock ‘n’ Roll & Alternative Festival, The Factory Theatre, 105 Victoria Road Marrickville, 20 March, 1pm – 9.30pm
Huge, heart-thumping entertainment line-up across four stages: The Porkers, X, The On and Ons, Rocksteady Ratpack and much more, plus DJs, burlesque and market stalls from the Sydney Rock 'n' Roll & Alternative Market. Early bird tickets from $35
• Fox's Lane Activation, Ashfield, 26 March, 5.30pm – 9pm
Unique activations of Fox's Lane: artwork, workshops, performances and storytelling. Find out more
• Small Fry Rock, The Great Club 160-164 Livingstone Road Marrickville, 26 March, 11.30am - 1.30pm
A gig to take the kids to - designed for music loving families, family-friendly and COVID safe. Book
• Welcome to the Fairground, Enmore Park, 26 March, 11am - 2pm
Roll up, roll up to the Inner West's Vintage Fairground for the young and young at heart: live circus stage acts, interactive vintage side show alley, and a circus playground. Check it out
• Dully Locals, 2 April 12 noon - 8pm
Seaview Street car park and associated laneways will come alive to celebrate the village, with family entertainment during the day courtesy of Beeswax and Bottlecaps, and afternoon entertainment curated by Butchers Brew. Take a look
• FUTUREPROOF Youth Music Festival, Pratten Park Bowling Club, 10 April, 12 noon - 8pm
Band-packed event featuring some of the Inner West's most exciting young musicians. Don't miss these young artists getting their post-pandemic groove on. Part of Youth Week and Inner West Fest. Find out more
• Lolo Caravan Sessions, War Memorial Park Lilyfield, 27 March. Yeo Park Ashfield 3 April. Stanmore Reserve Douglas Street, 10 April, 1pm – 4pm
Bring a picnic to these three open air events, featuring Inner West musical talent curated by local artist Lolo Lovina. Free, no bookings required
For media enquiries, contact Elizabeth Heath, Media and Communications Coordinator, 9392 5334 or Elizabeth.Heath@innerwest.nsw.gov.au