2021 GreenWay Art Prize now open
Thursday 1 July 2021
Entries are now invited for the GreenWay Art Prize, which celebrates the 5.8km urban environmental and sustainable transport corridor in Sydney’s Inner West.
The GreenWay Art Prize is a national award with five prize categories:
• Open Art Prize. $5,000 cash, plus exhibition package worth $1,000
• Local Artist Prize. $1,500
• Cooks River Small Sculpture Prize. $2,000
• Community Photography Prize. Adult winner $500, 2nd $300, Youth (Under 18) winner $200, 2nd $100
• Derivan People’s Choice Award. Hamper of Derivan Matisse products valued at $500
Last year, the winner of the Open Art Prize was Nicole Robins who won a prize package valued at $6,000 for her work Agave Attenuata.
For the GreenWay Art Prize terms and conditions, or for further information go to the GreenWay Art Prize webpage or email email@example.com.
Entries close 1 November 2021 at midnight
Exhibition dates: Friday 3 December - Monday 19 December 2021
For media enquiries, contact Elizabeth Heath, Media and Communications Coordinator, 9392 5334 or Elizabeth.Heath@innerwest.nsw.gov.au