Inner West Council Waste App
The Inner West Council Waste App is the latest tool to help residents learn how to manage their waste properly, recycle correctly and where to drop off tricky waste items in the Inner West.
The Waste App provides you with:
- Access to your personalised waste calendar
- Bin collection reminders
- A bin guide to become an expert in what goes in which bin
- An A-Z list of items and how to dispose of them correctly
- Recycling Centres and local drop off locations for electronic and problem waste as well as chemicals
- Information on how to minimise waste and how council can support you on your journey to less waste.
Download the Waste App
The Inner West Council Waste App is available for iOS and Android Devices.
What to do if you don’t use a mobile device?
Residents without access to a smartphone or mobile devices can use Council’s online waste calendar and find out about waste and recycling on our website or call Customer Service on 9392 5000.
Inner West Council is working towards zero waste. We are encouraging our community to support us through effective waste reduction programs and improved recycling practices. Your waste app is one step towards this goal by making small changes at home.