Reusable nappies and sanitary products rebate
Reusable nappies and sanitary products are a great way to avoid single-use items and reduce waste to landfill. Inner West Council is offering residents a rebate through Rebately to support the switch and reduce the upfront cost of reusable products.
Inner West Council will provide a 50% rebate for reusable nappies (up to $150 per household) and for sanitary products (up to $100 per household) purchased after 1 July 2023.
- You must be a current resident of Inner West Council, proof of residence required
- Rebate of up to 50% of the product value with proof of purchase excluding any postage costs for eligible products
- Maximum rebate per household is capped at $150 for nappies and $100 for sanitary products. Households can claim both nappy and sanitary rebates
- Rebate funding is limited and once exhausted, the rebate will stop for this financial year
Eligible products for the rebate
- Reusable nappies and associated accessories including cloth and swim nappies, toddler night training pants, reusable inner liner for nappies, reusable wipes, wet bags, reusable nursing breast pads
- Reusable sanitary products including leak proof underwear, reusable sanitary pads, sanitary cups /discs and wet bags
- Receipts and proof of purchase need to be provided.
If you have any questions about the reusable sanitary product rebate trial please email email@example.com