New bins

New properties require garbage and recycling bins.  Use the drop down menu below to find the correct bin order form for your area.  The form will list current charges for bins. You pay for your bins through the annual Domestic Waste Management Charge to Council to manage and collect your residential waste.

If you are looking for a replacement bin for an existing property you will find all the relevant information at 'lost, stolen, damaged bins'.

Rate this page

  • Rate as The content was useful16.67% The content was useful votes
  • Rate as The content was not useful83.33% The content was not useful votes

Thanks for your feedback. We will use this data to improve the content of this page.

Page last updated: 15 Jan 2019