Inner West Council Waste App
The Inner West Council Waste App helps residents to know when to put their bins out, recycle right and where to drop off tricky waste items.
The Waste App provides you with:
- A personalised waste calendar
- You can setup bin collection reminders
- A bin guide to know what goes in which bin
- An A-Z list of items and how to dispose of them correctly
- Drop off points for e-waste and chemicals like our Community Recycling Centres
- Information on how to minimise waste and how we all can work towards zero waste.
Download the Waste App
The Inner West Council Waste App is available for iOS and Android Devices.
What to do if you don’t use a mobile device?
Residents without access to a smartphone or mobile devices can use Council’s online waste calendar and find out about waste and recycling on our website or call Customer Service on 9392 5000.
Inner West Council is working towards zero waste. We are encouraging our community to support us through effective waste reduction programs and improved recycling practices. Your waste app is one step towards this goal by making small changes at home.