Change billing address

If your current postal address is different from the address shown on your most recent rates notice, please notify Council immediately using the following  online form:

Change billing address


Alternatively you can complete the form below:

Please submit the above form to Council by:

Please be advised that Council cannot accept change of address requests by phone.

Rate this page

  • Rate as The content was useful0% The content was useful votes
  • Rate as The content was not useful100.00% The content was not useful votes

Thanks for your feedback. We will use this data to improve the content of this page.

Page last updated: 18 Mar 2019