Council car parks
There are a number of car parks available to the public in the Inner West Council Area.
These car parks are Council owned car parks and private car parks.
Council car parks
- Beattie St Carpark - 25 Spaces (1 Disabled Parking Space).
- Woolworths Carpark in Watson Lane, Balmain - 61 spaces (1 Disabled Parking space)
- Hamilton Street Carpark in Merton St (western side) - 46 spaces (2 Disabled Parking spaces) in the
- Merton Street Carpark in Merton St . (eastern side) - 24 spaces (1 Disabled Parking space)
- Renwick Street car park. - 10 spaces
- Marion Street Car park - 87 spaces (4 Disabled Parking spaces)
- Hay Street car park - 61 spaces (incl. 1 Disabled Parking space)
- Ashfield rooftop of Ashfield Mall
- Ashfield basement of the residential tower at Brown Street near the railway underpass
- Ashfield commuter carpark near Ashfield railway station off Brown Street
- Haberfield 69 Dalhousie Street, south of the traffic lights at Ramsay Street
- Haberfield near Federation Place, entry off Gillies Avenue
- Haberfield beside the Library
- Croydon to the east side of the aquatic centre, entry off Elizabeth Street (4-6 Bastable Street)
- Barclay Street car park (Road Closure) – approximately 36 spaces
- Calvert Street car park – approximately 36 spaces
- Debbie and Abbey Borgia Recreation Centre, Illawarra Road– approximately 85 spaces
- Frampton Avenue East– approximately 28 spaces
- Frampton Avenue West– approximately 85 spaces
- Garner Avenue - approximately 47 spaces
- Marrickville Town Hall – approximately 11 spaces
- Lennox Street car park – approximately 53 spaces
- Charles St car park – approximately 34 spaces
- Chester St car park – approximately 20 spaces
- Crystal St car park (part road closure) – approximately 64 spaces
- Queen Street car park – approximately 8 spaces
- Sadlier Crescent car park – approximately 11 spaces
- Edgeware Rd car park – approximately 42 spaces
- Temple Street – approximately 15 spaces
- Ewart Lane car parkLoftus Street car park (part road closure) – approximately 84 spaces
- Seaview Street (North) – approximately 62 spaces
- Seaview Street (South) – approximately 48 spaces
- Tempe Station car park – approximately 147 spaces
- Horden Place car park – approximately 26 spaces
Privately operated car parks
The information provided should be used as a guide only. Please contact the relevant car parks for operating hour and fee information.
- 340 spaces (First two hours free) in the Norton Plaza Carpark in Norton St, Leichhardt.
- 48 space in the Cinema Carpark in Norton St, Leichhardt.
- 96 spaces in the Italian Forum
- 19 Spaces in Berkelouw