Enmore Early Learning Centre
Find us at
305 Enmore Road, Enmore NSW 2204
Tanya Barton, Centre Coordinator
7.30am to 6pm
0 to 6 years
$130.00 per day
Note from the Coordinator
Our core values at Annandale Children's Centre are as follows:
- Creating and providing children and their families with a happy and stimulating learning environment that is able to meet the individual needs of children and their families.
- Building strong relationships between educators, children, families and community.
- Providing educators who have the required training, skills and knowledge to provide positive outcomes for children and their families.
- Nurturing strong relationships.
- Providing a wide variety of learning experiences such as arts, craft, music and movement, science experiments and early numeracy and literacy activities.
- Providing a learning environment where children:
- Feel safe and respected
- Feel valued as unique individuals
- Have a strong sense of identity and belonging
- Are viewed as active participants in decision making
- Celebrate diversity
- Make friends and learn to be effective communicators
- Connect with and care for themselves, each other, community and the natural environmen
- Explore, discover and play creatively
- Develop a positive attitude to learning
To join the waiting list for all Council Operated Long Day Care and Preschool Services please complete the online waiting list application form at the link below:
Apply to be on the waiting list