King George Park
Manning Street, Rozelle
King George Park is a fantastic foreshore park located next to the Iron Cove Bridge. The 'Bay Run' curves past the outside of the sporting ground and follows the harbour. There is something for everyone here, including an outdoor fitness station.
- Athletics (summer sport)
- Women's 6-a-side soccer (summer sport)
- Rugby league (winter sport)
- Football/soccer (winter sport)
- Commercial fitness training permitted (except on fitness equipment – this is for general public use only)
- Disabled toilets
- Outdoor exercise equipment
- Drinking fountain
- Water's edge
- Natural Area – coastal sandstone foreshore forest
- Dogs ON leash at all times when sporting games, training and events are being conducted. Off leash at other times.
Dogs on and off leash areas map
King George Park Dogs On and Off Leash Areas Map (PDF 2.7MB)