Home library service
Inner West Council Library offers a free home delivery service for eligible people.
This service is available to local residents who are
- Unable to visit the library due to poor health or a disability
- Suffering from a chronic illness
- Frail aged
- Resident in a care facility
What is for loan?
- Books (including large print)
- CDs and DVDs
- Material in community languages
How does it work?
- You must live in the Inner West Council area to be eligible
- You may be asked to provide a medical certificate
- Home Library staff will discuss what you like to read, watch or listen to
- Staff will develop a personal profile of your likes and dislikes to help with selection of materials
- You may request specific titles
- Your library items will be delivered to your home and exchanged on a regular basis every month
For more information, email email@example.com or call 9335 2134.