Tempe Reserve Natural Sports Fields Drainage Upgrade
- Project description: This project implements the Inner West Sporting Ground Upgrade Program 2023. The upgrade of the five natural sports fields has been identified as a requirement to improve and promote the most use of the natural sports fields throughout all year.
Current works at Tempe Reserve include:
- Installation of sub-surface drainage system to the 5 natural turf fields
- New drainage swale around the eastern and southern sides of the synthetic field
- New accessible pathway from the main carpark to the synthetic field
The five natural sports fields will be closed to the public during construction.
The synthetic field will remain open during the works.
Council thanks park users for their patience during the construction period.
- Project address: Tempe Reserve, Holbeach Ave, Tempe NSW 2044
- Construction stage
- Works commenced in September 2023 for completion in March 2024 (weather permitting).
- Expected completion date: March 2024
- Budget: $1m
- Contact: Carmen Knob on 02 9392 5294 or firstname.lastname@example.org