Summer Hill Reuse Centre project
Project address: Summer Hill Reuse Centre, 7 Prospect Rd Summer Hill, NSW 2130
Inner West Council’s new reuse and recycling hub will consist of The Bower, and Council’s Green Living Centre. An expression of interest is underway for other reuse tenant at the site. These popular services are being relocated to the former Summer Hill Council depot in late 2022.
Planned works prior to the move include:
- Improving accessibility and parking
- Upgrading the building and amenities
- Compliance related work
- Installing infrastructure to support EV (Electric Vehicle) charging stations running off Solar panels
- Installation of infrastructure to allow expansion of existing solar PV (Panels)
- Fitout of Green Living Centre
Further fit out works will be undertaken by the Bower and the Green Living Centre prior to opening.
- Construction is 95% completed
- Expression of Interest for tenant closed 10/6/2022
Expected completion date: May 2023
Project contact: Julian Oon on 9392 5692 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Concept Design / Drawings / Artist Impression: