Herb Greedy Hall Upgrade
Herb Greedy Hall is a popular medium sized community hire venue. This refurbishment will include:
- Accessibility improvement works have been brought forward and will include:
- New access ramp
- Construction of new accessible toilet
- Refurbishment of male/female toilets to include ambulant cubicle
- Building condition works including painting, roof repairs to address water leaks and replacement of ceiling and eaves lining
- Kitchen upgrade and bathroom refurbishment
- Reconfiguration of kitchenette area to include storage facilities
Council will also investigation options for future accessibility upgrades to be undertaken when funding is available.
- Project address: 79 Petersham Road, Marrickville
- Architects appointed & Design in process.
- Concept design completed
- Funding sources for increased scope of works being sought
- Background reports for inclusion in the DA being prepared.
- Scope: Procurement of additional architectural design services for Development Application for larger scope of works including new access ramp.