22-23 Stormwater Renewal & Upgrade Program
Council undertakes an annual program to renew and enhance existing stormwater infrastructure across the Local Government Area. The program involves the following work types:
The Stormwater Renewal/Upgrade Program involves the following work types:
- Pipe relining which involves repairing cracked or broken pipes from the inside, without digging. This creates a new, durable pipe inside the existing damaged pipe promoting better flow and sealing off cracks.
- Replacement of aged items that are still performing adequately at their current size and design.
- Upgrades to replace a pipeline with a larger size or a new service that did not exist previously. Generally these improvements are undertaken to address localised flooding or to implement flood plain management plan recommendations.
- Upgrades designed to improve water quality within local catchments and water ways. These include gross pollutant traps and bioretention systems.
Expected Completion Date
These programs are funded by Inner West Council
- Stormwater Renewal - $1.4m
- Stormwater Upgrade - $2.7m
Alistair Hyde Page, (02) 9392 5262, email@example.com
Christine Phillips, (02)9392 5644, firstname.lastname@example.org
Imad Alaloul, (02) 9392 5263, Imad.email@example.com
Mark Bye, (02) 9392 5158, firstname.lastname@example.org
Predrag Gudelj, (02) 9392 5801, email@example.com
Paul Lunnis, (02) 8595 2423, firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other enquiries about stormwater infrastructure at other locations contact Inner West Council on 9392 5000 or email email@example.com
Community notifications will be provided to adjoining residents to comment on stormwater upgrade designs (where relevant), and to advise of works commencing in each location. Copies of notifications are provided in the table below.
Location and Status
Green: On track
Amber: Behind schedule
Red: On hold