Business Environment Awards
The Inner West Business Environment Awards recognise the contributions made by our local businesses to become more sustainable. Check out the 2016 Business Environment Awards winners and finalists.
Nominate your business
Nominations are now open for the 2017 Inner West Business Environment Awards! The awards are open to all businesses in the Inner West Council area.
Submit your nomination
Nominations are fully verified and independently assessed by industry experts, with the winners announced at an awards evening on 29 November.
You can nominate for any of the following categories:
- Energy Smart – For energy efficiency of gas and electricity and renewable energy;
- Water Saver – For water efficiency, rainwater tanks and water sensitive urban design;
- Rethink Waste – For avoiding, reducing, reusing and recycling waste;
- Beyond Our Four Walls – For influencing supply chains for sustainable outcomes;
- Community Leadership – For taking leadership on community and social issues;
- Sustainable Innovation – For exploring new and creative solutions to sustainability opportunities; and
- Sustainability Leadership – For actions over a range of initiatives and taking a holistic view of sustainability.
Nominations close at 5:00pm on Monday 30 October 2017. If you would like assistance nominating, or further information about the awards, contact Anne Abbott on 9392 5341 or email email@example.com.
Tell us about a local business
The inner west community knows their local businesses. If your favourite local business is doing something great for the environment or community, let us know to put them in the running for a Business Environment Award.
Let us know
YOUR SAY INNER WEST
Your Say Inner West website
The community engagement hub where you can get involved in important projects that shape the future of the Inner West.
CONNECT WITH US
SERVICES IN YOUR AREA
Follow the links below to find contact details and services in your area: