Bookings open for Inner West Council venues in 2019
Monday, 17 September 2018
Inner West citizens can now book Council venues for regular hire through 2019.
Expressions of Interest are invited for Council’s range of indoor community spaces.
The venues are suitable for conferences, workshops, exercise classes, art and craft activities, children’s playgroups, parties and launches.
Room capacity ranges from 15 to 650 people.
Available venues are:
• Annandale Community Centre
• Ashfield Civic Centre Activity Rooms
• Ashfield Town Hall
• Balmain Town Hall
• Camperdown Oval Meeting Room
• Clontarf Cottage (Balmain)
• Hannaford Community Centre (Rozelle)
• Herb Greedy Hall (Marrickville)
• Jimmy Little Community Centre (Lilyfield)
• Leichhardt MarketPlace community room
• Leichhardt Town Hall
• Marrickville Town Hall
• Mervyn Fletcher Hall (Haberfield)
• Michael Maher Room (Haberfield)
• Petersham Town Hall
• Seaview Street Hall (Dulwich Hill)
• St Peters Town Hall
• Tom Foster Community Centre (Newtown)
• Whites Creek Cottage (Annandale)
• Whites Creek Stables (Annandale)
• Yanada Room (Lewisham)
Details about each venue can be found at www.innerwest.nsw.gov.au/explore/venues-for-hire.
Preference is given to applicants whose activities respond to the needs of the Inner West community.
Further information can be found at the website, or by calling Customer Service on 9392 5000.
EOIs can be made until Monday, 1 October 2018.
For a print quality image, contact the Communications team.