Grab a bargain at Inner West Libraries Book Sale
Thursday 5 October 2017
Book lovers are in for a treat when Inner West Libraries host their annual book sale at Marrickville Town Hall on Sunday 22 October, from 10am until 5pm– the same day as Marrickville Festival.
Thousands of pre-loved books collected from eight libraries across the inner west will be available for sale. Titles cover all genres including cooking, gardening, art, picture, children’s, fiction and non-fiction.
The book sale is a favourite amongst locals - the most dedicated line up before doors open at 10am. But with the sheer number of books expected to fill the Town Hall, everyone can find a bargain.
The books are priced at $1 per book for Marrickville Library members and $2 each for non-members.
Non-members can join Marrickville Library either on the day of the book sale or join online at www.marrickville.nsw.gov.au/library
Inner West Council eight libraries are located at:
- Ashfield Library, Level 3, 260 Liverpool Road Ashfield
- Balmain Library, 370 Darling Street Balmain
- Emanuel Tsardoulias Community Library, 362-372 New Canterbury Road Dulwich Hill
- Haberfield Library, 78 Dalhousie Street Haberfield
- Leichhardt Library, Piazza Level, Italian Forum, 23 Norton Street Leichhardt
- Marrickville Library, corner Marrickville and Petersham Roads Marrickville
- Stanmore Library, Stanmore Reserve, Douglas Street Stanmore
- St Peters Library, Unwins Bridge Road Sydenham
The proceeds raised from the Book Sale are used to fund library programs and purchase new books.