Access rates notices online
Go paperless – sign up or log in to receive your rates and instalment notices by email and online.
- Have your notices emailed to you instead of posted
- View all of your notices at any time
- You can print, save and email
- It's free of charge
- Saving postage paper and printing costs is great for the environment
Note: Due to some business email settings, Council advises that a personal email account is recommended.
Follow these simple steps to sign up
- Visit innerwest.enotices.com.au
- Enter your email and e-notice reference number into the sign-up screen (you can find your reference number on your rates or instalment notice next to the green "e")
- Check your email inbox for a validation email to verify your account
- Enter a password and mobile number
Log in or sign up here
If you require a rates notice reprint, please be advised this may attract a fee. See Council's fees and charges.
Request a posted rates notice reprint