Get Connected and Stay Connected
Are you an older person and isolated? Why not join one of our free virtual programs from the safety of your own home?
Connect with others over the phone or internet through one of our new programs.
For information and to register please visit each program accessed from this page below.
Here is a summary:
- Social connection group with Jane Massa. Features conversations, mindfulness and other wellbeing activities. Starts Tues 1 Sept, 2020
- Art workshop with MakerSpace&Co - starts 26 &/or 28 August, 2020
- Two by Two - Take a walk with one of our friendly fitness professionals - negotiate a start date
- Collage Club with artist Aaron McGarry - starts Fri 2 October, 2020
- Jewellery making for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders - starts Wed 19 Aug, 2020
Use our online form to register:
Register for Get Connected and Stay Connected programs
For more information, contact Council on 9810 2536 or 9392 5863 or email email@example.com