Deborah Little Early Learning Centre
Find us at
1 Macarthur Pde, Dulwich Hill 2203
Sandra Dos Reis, Centre Coordinator
02 9560 5226
7.30am to 6pm
$130 per day
Note from the Coordinator
Our core values at Deborah Little Early Learning Centre are as follows:
- Following a living philosophy that grows and adapts as the children, families, educators and wider community evolves
- Providing opportunities for children to interact, explore, discover and learn about their relationships with people and the things around them
- Enabling children to be confident, capable and reach their full potential.
- Emphasising ‘play based learning’
- Recognising the importance of early literacy and numeracy as well as the importance of children’s social and emotional development.
- Balancing interactions across indoor and outdoor environments within the design of 14 learning areas across the front and middle rooms and 10 learning areas in the nursery room.
At Deborah Little Early Learning Centre we are pleased to be Exceeding the National Quality Standard.
To join the waiting list for all Council Operated Long Day Care and Preschool Services please complete the online waiting list application form at the link below:
Apply to be on the waiting list