Annandale Children's Centre
Find us at
47 Trafalgar Street, Annandale NSW 2038
Noory Golamy, Centre Coordinator
02 9392 5649
Monday to Friday
7.45am to 5.45pm
Children in the 0-3 years room $135 per day
Children in the 3-5 years room $131 per day
Note from the Coordinator
Our core values at Annandale Children's Centre are as follows:
- Fostering a deep and meaningful connection between a child’s home, our service and the wider community.
- Offering innovative learning programs that make meaning and use of the everyday world.
- Providing inquiry-based learning through a wide-array of open-ended and natural resources.
- Establishing a partnership between families and educators that is collaborative, cooperative, authentic
- Providing our children, families, and educators with an environment that is warm, welcoming, calming, and home-like.
At Annandale Children's Centre we are pleased to be Exceeding the National Quality Standard.
To join the waiting list for all Council-operated long day care and preschool services please complete the online waiting list application form at the link below:
Apply to be on the waiting list