Enmore Early Learning Centre
Find us at
305 Enmore Road, Enmore NSW 2204
Tanya Barton, Centre Director
02 9392 5609
7.30am to 6pm
0 to 6 years
View the current fees & charges
You may be eligible for government Child Care Subsidies. Use the Starting Blocks fees estimator to find out what your family might pay for education and care:
Note from the Centre Director
Our core values at Enmore Early Learning Centre:
- Creating and providing children and their families with a happy and stimulating learning environment that is able to meet the individual needs of children and their families.
- Building strong relationships between educators, children, families and community.
- Providing educators who have the required training, skills and knowledge to provide positive outcomes for children and their families.
- Nurturing strong relationships.
- Providing a wide variety of learning experiences such as arts, craft, music and movement, science experiments and early numeracy and literacy activities.
- Providing a learning environment where children:
- Feel safe and respected
- Feel valued as unique individuals
- Have a strong sense of identity and belonging
- Are viewed as active participants in decision making
- Celebrate diversity
- Make friends and learn to be effective communicators
- Connect with and care for themselves, each other, community and the natural environment
- Explore, discover and play creatively
- Develop a positive attitude to learning
At Enmore Early Learning Centre we are pleased to be Exceeding the National Quality Standard.
To join the waiting list for all council operated Long Day Care and Preschool Services, please complete the online waiting list application form at the link below (a $25 non-refundable fee applies):
Apply to be on the waiting list