Learn to swim enrolments are now available online! Our program is designed to provide a safe and enjoyable learning experience for children of all ages and skill levels.
Our experienced instructors use fun and engaging activities to teach fundamental swimming skills such as water safety, breath control, and stroke development. We also emphasise the importance of building confidence and having fun in the water.
With our online enrolment process, it has never been easier. Click the link below to answer a series of questions to find the right class for your child. Once we find you a class, you will be able to view all class times and register in a few easy steps.
Learn to swim online enrolment quiz
Our learn to swim program is a flexible program and runs for 48 weeks of the year, with a 14 week commitment period. You can enrol anytime when it suits you, no need to wait for the new school term. Each swimming lesson runs for 30 minutes.
The program is accessible and affordable with our fortnightly direct debit payment system. Enrolment in our learn to swim program also provides your child with unlimited free pool access at all Inner West Aquatic Centres.
We're an approved Active Kids provider. Please note the following important information about redeeming your Active Kids voucher:
- Active Kids vouchers cannot be redeemed online. Please contact our swim school via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your voucher applied to your account, this can be done after your initial booking and will be added as a credit.
- Vouchers can be used only one time and no refund can be provided on redeemed vouchers.
How to guides
Please download the pdf guides below or watch the videos to for instructions on how to complete your online enrolment.
How to book learn to swim classes online for new customers (PDF 927.8KB)
How to book learn to swim classes online for existing customers (PDF 432.8KB)
How to reset your password and update your direct debit details (PDF 128.4KB)
New customers - Online enrolment how to guide
Existing customers - Online enrolment how to guide
Frequently asked questions
Below are some frequently asked questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or on 9392 5400 if your question is not answered below.
Q. How old does my child need to be to enrol in learn to swim classes?
A. We provide classes from 6 months up to school age. Please visit our program and level information page for details about our classes.
Q. What do I need to bring for my child's lesson?
A. Please be sure to bring the following:
- A towel
- Goggles and swim cap if the student prefers
- A happy and cheery smile with lots of energy
- Student's membership card (this will be issued to you at your first class)
- A hat or beanie to keep the head warm in winter
- An aqua nappy for children under the age of 4 - please note this is a requirement regardless of whether the child is toilet trained, aqua nappies are available to purchase at reception
Q. I've missed a lesson, can I get a make-up lesson?
A. Our rolling program does not provide make-up lessons.
Q. I'm going on holidays, can I pause my lessons?
A. Our program allows you to suspend your lessons for up to 4 weeks per calendar year, we just require you to provide us with 2 weeks notice. Please complete the online suspension request form for suspension requests.