Welcome to the Leichhardt Park Aquatic Centre Learn to Swim Enrolment page
Thank you to those who have already registered for LPAC online. If you attempted to register and experienced issues relating to access, we ask that you please follow the same prompts to register:
- Click on the following link: secure.activecarrot.com/?site=1198
- Input your email in the username field
- Input the password LPAC2018 and select 'login'
- You will be sent a retrieval code via email, please enter this and then select 'continue to change password'
- You will now be prompted to input your own password
Please note that LPAC online is best accessed from a desktop computer for your initial login.
If you are accessing LPAC online from a mobile or tablet device please ensure you click the "View Full Site" button before logging in.
For assistance in using LPAC online please download our pdf user guide with step by step instructions.
LPAC online user guide for LTS and Squads bookings (PDF 2.8MB)
Key Term Two 2020 Enrolment Dates
We would like to notify you that there has been a change to Term Two 2020 enrolment dates as follows:
|Term 2 2020 enrolment dates
| Same Day/Same Time
Monday 16th March - Friday 27th March
| Holiday Programs
|| Monday 16th March onwards
| Change of Day/Time/Level
|| Monday 30th March onwards
| New LTS Participants
|| Monday 14th April onwards
Online enrolments will open from 6am on the specified dates. If you are enrolling either via face-to-face or telephone the hours of operation are as follows:
|Face-to-face or phone enrolment times
| Monday to Friday
| 8:30am to 7pm
|| 8am to 5pm
Please note we will be unable to take registrations outside the specified time frame.
LPAC online features a new tool called the ‘parent portal’ which will allow you to track your child's progress and manage your account.
LPAC Online Features
- View upcoming classes and make bookings
- Easily track your child's progress and skills achieved
- Manage your account and existing bookings
- Customise your family's profile
- Pay outstanding fees
- DD payment options instead of full term outlay
Active Kids Vouchers
LPAC proudly participates in the Active Kids Program for Learn to Swim classes.
Please see instructions for redemption:
- Please provide your voucher prior to enrolment
- The voucher will be processed and credited to your account to use on your upcoming booking
- You are unable to redeem vouches online, vouchers must be provided and allotted to the account prior for online bookings
- One voucher per child per term is able to be redeemed
- Vouchers to be used one time only and no change given for any remaining voucher values
Should you have any questions regarding enrolling, please do not hesitate contact us on 8061 9750 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you soon.