Our intensive learn to swim holiday programs offer a continuous period of swimming in between the school term.
Lessons run for 30 minutes over a four/five day period.
Some reasons for your child to attend are:
- A significant impact on skill development.
- 65% of swimmers who complete the intensive program complete their current level and move to the next phase of our curriculum.
- Children can revise skills each day, and instructors can focus more lesson time on new skills.
- A significant improvement in your child’s swimming ability/confidence after the third or fourth day.
- Helping overcome stumbling blocks. For example; “Tadpoles” who are frightened or yet to submerge their face willingly or “Dolphins” having difficulty mastering side kick.
- Helping recently promoted students to settle in to their new level before term.
- For more information approach your supervisor about intensive lessons for the next holiday period, or contact reception on 8061 9750 or email email@example.com.
April 2019 Holiday Intensive Learn to Swim Programs
April 2019 Holiday Intensive Squad Programs