Our intensive learn to swim holiday programs offer a continuous period of swimming in between the school term.
Lessons run for 30 minutes over a four/five day period.
Some reasons for your child to attend are:
- A significant impact on skill development.
- 65% of swimmers who complete the intensive program complete their current level and move to the next phase of our curriculum.
- Children can revise skills each day, and instructors can focus more lesson time on new skills.
- A significant improvement in your child’s swimming ability/confidence after the third or fourth day.
- Helping overcome stumbling blocks. For example; “Tadpoles” who are frightened or yet to submerge their face willingly or “Dolphins” having difficulty mastering side kick.
- Helping recently promoted students to settle in to their new level before term.
- For more information approach your supervisor about intensive lessons for the next holiday period, or contact reception on 8061 9750.
October 2018 Intensive Learn to Swim Programs Timetables
October 2018 Intensive Squad Holiday Programs